1. Of Life and Lemon's MAMA wash bag....loving the palms, I'm slightly obsessed with them at the moment and secretly hoping hubby has bought me this for Mothers Day lol.
2. Florence and Bunny macrame plant hangers, these are just beautiful and very on trend. Gorgeous colours for a plant lover (or just someone who can just about keep artificial plants alive like me).
3. Laura's Travelling Teapot, for all those afternoon tea lovers here the perfect gift especially for those who won't see their lovely mummy's, nanny's etc on Monther's Day itself as they can be delivered to their home. This gorgeous parcel contains two large scones, clotted cream, 2 Jolly Brew Tea Bags, heart sugar cubes, napkins, choice of raspberry or prosecco jam and a beautiful personalised Mothers Day Card.
4. Sparrow Collection, Handpoured Soy Mermaid Tail Candle. I fell in love with this when I saw it, such a cool idea and nice to see something other than unicorns (no offence to unicorns as I think they are lovely).
5. Black and Sigi Neptune Collection Jewellry, this beautiful collection comes in either Pink as shown or Khaki for someone who wants something slightly edgier. Great as a single piece or layered with other variations of their signature stacking bangles.
6. Girl Friday Best Nanny Ever embroidered hoop. Dawn creates the most divine gifts using her signature freemotion technique.
7. Bathboards UK, Oak stained wine Bathboard. What everyone woman needs, something to hang their wine glass from whilst catching up with Netflix, surrounded by candles. I think a Bathboard is a must have in every house!
8. Little Rose Makes, Concrete Copper photo holder. A great eco friendly gift to show how much you LOVE your mumma!
9. The Ribbon and Bow Store Mother's Day Gift Box, perfect for a mama to be. Each keepsake box contains a self heating Spacemask (I'm a massive fan of these), Lavender bath bomb, Celtic Herbal Yummy Mummy massage oil, Celtic Herbal pink clay and geranium face mask. Salvation in a box.
10. Biddy & Oz, Biddy Knot key ring on a gold or silver chain. Available in the most beautiful aray of colours including Pink Lemonade and Malibu Blue shown below. These cute as a button keychains are made from clay and are so tactile. I love the whole range, but check out Parma Violet to brighten up a grey day and bring us into Spring!
Thanks for reading my Mother's Day blog, for info on signing up to SageLove's Membership Club and taking advantage of some exclusive offers on all the above products either sign up on the Home Page tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.